Friday 8 June 2012

Tutor comms


Hi Mike

No problem and as I expected. Don't under-estimate what you get from wider influences. It's up to you how you evidence this, but it needs to be useful to you, so give this some thought.

All the best

Dave

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 5:55 PM, Mike Harris <mikekharris@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for the feedback.

I have been reading the recommended texts but I havent been referencing them in my project or making observations about their content.

I subscribe to the BJP but again make no reference to this either.

Finally, I have attended one exhibition and again made no notes about the experience in my Blog.

Pretty rubbish, eh? From now on I'll do all of these things. This is my background playing against me. I observe, learn and implement. I'm not used to reflecting; more doing.

Must do better!


Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment