Tuesday 5 June 2012

Tutor comms


Hi MIke

I did receive your assignment book- thanks for this. I have been doing a lot of travelling around but I am back now and will finish your feedback tomorrow hopefully. I don't know how long it will take to process through admin so please don't let it hinder your next assignment. It is important to keep up the momentum. I am sure the return postage is taken care of by OCA. 

All the best and I will contact you again shortly.

regards

dave
On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Mike Harris <mikekharris@googlemail.com> wrote:


Hi Dave,

A few weeks ago I posted my first assessment, and I wondered if you had received it?

I have prepared my second but would like feedback on the first one as I’m sure there are improvements I can make!

Cheers, and have a great Jubilee weekend,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment