Thursday 7 June 2012

Tutor comms


Hi mike

I was about to send you the feedback when I noticed it had to go to Jose first. This may come via headquarters in due course, or they tell me when to release this. Will get back to you on this soon.

At present I can't find evidence of any other study: books, magazines or exhibitions and some deeper reflection on your practice. This is still the early stages though but worth flagging up just in case. If you are keeping records using other media, such as sketchbook, you could scan some pages and send them as attachments.

The other projects are zooming ahead from what I can see and I feel confident about the way you are tackling the projects.

regards

dave


On Wed, Jun 6, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Mike Harris <mikekharris@googlemail.com> wrote:

Thanks Dave.

If you're happy with the book format I can print my next assignment.

Regards,

Mike

On 5 Jun 2012 18:58, "David Kinney" <davidkinney-tutor@oca-uk.com> wrote:
Hi MIke

I did receive your assignment book- thanks for this. I have been doing a lot of travelling around but I am back now and will finish your feedback tomorrow hopefully. I don't know how long it will take to process through admin so please don't let it hinder your next assignment. It is important to keep up the momentum. I am sure the return postage is taken care of by OCA. 

All the best and I will contact you again shortly.

regards

dave
On Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 12:32 PM, Mike Harris <mikekharris@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

A few weeks ago I posted my first assessment, and I wondered if you had received it?

I have prepared my second but would like feedback on the first one as I’m sure there are improvements I can make!

Cheers, and have a great Jubilee weekend,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment